2 Gang 13A DP Switched Double Socket Screwless Transparent Plate with Metal Rocker Perception CFX PC SS2 - Specify Finish when Ordering
This is the Hamilton Litestat 2 Gang 13A Double Pole Switched Twin Socket (part of the Perception CFX range) in a Transparent Plate with Metal Rocker. Clear perspex plate with metal rocker switch.
Note: this item is a made to order product with an extended lead time, and is therefore non-returnable. For more details, see the Terms and Conditions - non-returnable items.
Note: when ordering this device, please specify in the comments the finish of the rocker (it comes in Satin Chrome as standard). The available Rocker Switch Finishes are: standard in Satin Chrome (PC SS2 SC-W white insert, PC SS2 SC-B black insert), also available in:
- Bright Chrome (PC SS2 BC-W white insert, PC SS2 SC-B black insert),
- Polished Brass (PC SS2 PB-W white insert, PC SS2 PB-B black insert),
- Satin Brass (PC SS2 SB-W white insert, PC SS2 SB-B black insert),
- Antique Brass (PC SS2 AB-B black insert),
- Black Nickel (PC SS2 BK-B black insert),
- White Plastic (PC SS2 WH-W white insert), and
- Black Plastic (PC SS2 BL-B black insert). Select the desired finish from the list above.
Perception Clear 2 gang 13A Switched Socket - Double Pole
- Insert: the insert color can be white or black for Bright Chrome, Satin Chrome, Polished Brass, and Satin Brass (please specify in the comments what insert you need); Antique Brass and Black Nickel come with a black insert.
- Rocker Switch Finish: standard in Satin Chrome (PC SS2 SC-W white insert, PC SS2 SC-B black insert), also available in: Bright Chrome (PC SS2 BC-W white insert, PC SS2 SC-B black insert), Polished Brass (PC SS2 PB-W white insert, PC SS2 PB-B black insert), Satin Brass (PC SS2 SB-W white insert, PC SS2 SB-B black insert), Antique Brass (PC SS2 AB-B black insert), Black Nickel (PC SS2 BK-B black insert), White Plastic (PC SS2 WH-W white insert), and Black Plastic (PC SS2 BL-B black insert). Select the desired finish from the list above.
- Primary Range Perception CFX
- Plate material: Plastic
- Size (double): height 86mm, width 146mm, depth 4.2mm
- Box fixing hole centres: 120.6mm
- Minimum wall box depth: 35mm
- Current rating: 13 Amp
- Voltage: 220/250V AC
- Max load: 13 Amp
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Switched Poles: Double
- Contact Gap Minimum: 3mm
- Terminal Capacity 1: 4 x 2.5mm2
- Terminal Capacity 2: 3 x 4mm2
- Terminal Capacity 3: 2 x 6mm2 Multi-Strand
- Terminal Capacity 4: 1 x 10mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 1: 4 x 2.5mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 2: 3 x 4mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 3: 2 x 6mm2 Multi-Strand
- Earth Terminal Capacity 4: 1 x 10mm2
- Product Class 1: Must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5° to +40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Max installation Altitude: 2000m
- BS EN ISO Standard BS 1363-2 Patents And Trademarks CFX is a Registered Trade Mark No 239866
Please note: this item comes with an invisible / clear perspex plate and a metal plate (a stencil); you can install the metal plate and put the wallpaper on top of it, using it as a stencil to cut out your wallpaper; alternatively, you can paint the piece of paper provided (which fits into the plate) with the colour of the wall and mount it on the metal plate under the clear plastic plate.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Insert||White or Black|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.