2 Gang 13A DP Switched Socket Screwless Matt Black Flat Metal Plate Black Insert Knightsbridge SFR9000MBB
This is the Knightsbridge SFR9000MBB, a 2 gang 13A double pole switched double socket in a matt black screwless flat metal plate with black inserts. It adds a perfect finishing touch to any home with its flawless screwless low profile metal design with matching black rockers.
It is made of high quality premium grade steel material, ultra-slim, complete with integral gasket. Ideal for mounting on the wall at home or at the office, this twin socket comes complete with integral gasket and is screwless (no visible screws on the plate).
2 Gang 13A Switched Socket Screwless Matt Black - Features
- Type: double gang socket (switched - DP switch) rated at 13A, with black plastic insert around the plugs. No plastic trim around the switch.
- Finish: Matt black with black inserts
- Plate: screwless (no visible screws on the plate)
- Model: ML Accessories Knightsbridge SFR9000MBB
- It is fitted with twin earth terminals for use where compliance with BS 7671:2008 regulation 543-7 is required
- Load: each socket is 13A rated with DP switches
- Voltage: 230V
- Construction: Premium grade steel
- Max. load: 13A
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- Terminal capacity: 3 x 2.5mm2 or 2 x 4.0mm2
- Mounting depth: min. 25mm, it requires a min. 25mm back box (to be ordered separately).
- Dimensions: 148.5mm width x 87.5mm length x 25mm depth. Projection: 4.3mm
- It is supplied in retail blister with full fitting instructions.
- Manufactured in accordance with: BS 1363-2
- CE Mark.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||87.5mm x 148.5mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||4.3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.