2 Gang 13A Smart Switched Socket max. 2990W to Control Appliances or Lighting via an App or Voice Command
It is the Knightsbridge SN9KW 13A Smart 2 Gang Switched Socket for remote control things such as appliances, lighting, etc that is plugged into the socket.
You can upgrade any existing 2 Gang socket position to a Smart solution like this one!
2 Gang 13A Smart Switched Socket max. 2990W - Features
- Mains voltage 230V, 13A rated, Max. Load 2990W
- Minimum Mounting Box Depth: 25-35mm (depending on wiring conditions)
- You can control an appliance, like a table lamp, or cabinet lighting from your smartphone or tablet via the SmartKnight app at home or away
- You can set up a schedule or use the timer function for things to switch on and off
- A power monitoring function is also provided in the app (total usage)
- It is fully compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Just give a voice command to turn on/off the outlet (e.g. 'Alexa, turn off the living room lamp')
- Wi-Fi Connectivity IEEE 802 11 b/g/n (2.4Ghz only) if you have a Dual Band system simply disable the 5Ghz frequency in your Wi-Fi Router (check your router manual on how to do this or contact your ISP) during set up and then enable again once set up is complete
- It comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty
2 Gang 13A Smart Switched Socket max. 2990W - Specs
- Description: 13A Smart 2G Switched Socket
- Finish: white plastic
- Nett weight: 0.23kg
- Dimensions: 86mm height, 146mm width, 9mm projection
- Input voltage: mains voltage 230V 50Hz
- Max. load: 13A
- Load capacity: max. 2990W
- Terminal capacity: 3 x 2.5mm² or 2 x 4.0 mm²
- Class 1 electrical rated
- Min. mounting depth: 25mm – 35mm (depending on wiring conditions)
- Wi-fi connectivity: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz only)
- Construction: Thermoset Resin
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Manufactured in accordance to: BS 1363-2, BS EN 62479
- CE Mark.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||9|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.