2 Gang 13A Socket with 2 USB A+C Sockets Raised Antique Brass Plate and Rockers with Black Insert Victorian Elite
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass C-R91.755.ABB-USB twin USB socket A+C with 2 x 13A plug sockets on a raised plate in an antique brass finish and black insert, part of the Victorian Elite range.
2 Gang 13A Socket with 2 USB A+C Sockets Raised Antique Brass Plate and Rockers with Black Insert
- The Heritage Brass Victorian Elite wiring devices complies fully with the relevant standards. Matching metal rockers are a standard feature and lend a touch of sheer elegance.
- Back box depth: 35mm. Plate dimensions: 86mm x 147mm. Plate projection / profile: approx. 8mm.
- This twin USB socket is ideal for tablet or smartphone charging; it comes with a 2.1A USB type A on the left (2100mA, 5V, ideal for tablet battery charging) and a 1000mA USB type C socket on the right (1000mA, 5Vm ideal for 1A phone battery charging). You can safely charge your smartphone, Android, iPhone, or tablet directly from the wall socket!
- This twin socket with USB A+C charger has metal rockers and black plastic surround / trim. Twin earth fitted as standard, and complete with overload protection.
- The 13A sockets and the USB sockets can be used independently. It is a 13A / USB Socket Outlet. 13A 2 gang switched socket with two USB Charging ports, made by Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
2 Gang 13A Socket with 2 USB Sockets Raised Antique Brass Plate
- It is part of the M-Marcus Victorian Elite Range - a Antique Brass item.
- Type: Double USB A+C socket (13A) - C-R91.755.ABB-USB
- Part of the Victorian Elite Range from Heritage Brass
- Insert Type: it is a 2 gang 13A socket with 2 USB sockets A+C
- Plate Finish: Antique Brass
- Switch Colour: Antique Brass
- Body and Switch Trim: Black plastic trim
- Dimensions: Height 86 mm, Width 147 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Current rating: 13 Amp
- Voltage: 230 V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS EN 1363
About the Heritage Brass Victorian Elite range
- The traditionally Styled Victorian Elite is a most attractive range of plain raised plate wiring accessories designed to complement the popular Elite Flat Plate ranges.
- Featuring a choice of elegant finishes comprising Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome and Antique Brass, Victorian Elite is designed to meet the requirements of both traditional and contemporary decor styles.
- This range is suitable for shallow box installation.
- Of a particular benefit to the installer, the raised plate the dolly switches to be used with 35mm deep boxes.
- The Heritage Brass Victorian Elite wiring devices complies fully with the relevant standards.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Amp||13A + 2.1A|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||8|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.