2 Gang 13A Socket with 2 USB Socket Chargers Antique Brass Elite Flat Plate with Black Trim
This is the Heritage Brass T91.755.ABBK, a 2 Gang 13A Socket with 2 USB Sockets Elite Flat Plate antique bronze and matching metal rockers with a Black Insert. It is part of the Heritage Brass Elite Flat Plate range which combines style with elegance in one of the most extensive ranges of high quality flat plate electrical wiring accessories available.
The Antique Brass plates are individually hand-finished to provide subtle variations in surface shading as to recreate a sophisticated antique lustre, making each piece alluring and unique. This variation on brass retains a warm and opulent character but adds maturity through its spectrum of russet hues.
Note: The picture is for information purposes only; we cannot guarantee the exact finish of the item in the picture, as it varies from item to item.
- This competitively priced range offers a choice of luxurious finishes designed to compliment all types of installations and interior designs. The solid brass plates feature finishes such as Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, and Satin Chrome finishes, together with more contemporary finishes such as Satin Brass and Satin Nickel, all of which are available with either a white or black trim (insert). Matching metal rockers are a standard feature and lend a touch of sheer elegance.
- This item is ideal for both commercial and domestic installations, and it complies fully with the relevant British Standards.
- Back box depth: 35mm. Plate dimensions: 86mm x 147mm.
- This twin USB socket is ideal for tablet or smartphone charging; it comes with a 2.1A USB on the left (2100mA, 5V, engraved with the word "TABLET", ideal for tablet battery charging) and a 1A USB socket on the right (1000mA, 5V, engraved with the word "PHONE", ideal for 1A phone battery charging). You can safely charge your smartphone, Android, iPhone, or tablet directly from the wall socket!
- This twin socket with USB charger has metal rockers and black plastic surround / trim. Twin earth fitted as standard, and complete with overload protection.
- The 13A sockets and the USB sockets can be used independently. It is a 13A / USB Socket Outlet. 13A 2 gang switched socket with two USB Charging ports, made by Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
Heritage Brass T91.755.ABBK-USB - Double USB Socket (13 Amp)
- Elite Flat Plate Range - Antique Brass
- Double USB Socket (13 Amp) - T91.755.ABBK-USB
- Range: part of the Heritage Brass Elite Flat Plate Range from M-Marcus
- Product type: Double USB Socket (13 Amp)
- Plate finish: Antique Brass
- Switch Colour: Antique Brass
- Body and Switch Trim: Black
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 147 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum Box Depth (mm): 35
- Current Rating: 13 Amp
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical Rating: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS 1363
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 147mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.