2 Gang 13A Socket with 2 USB Sockets Edwardian Polished Brass Stepped Edge Raised Plate White Trim
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass K750W-USB, a 2 gang switched socket complete with 2 USB charger sockets on the plate, coming in a polished brass raised plate with stepped edge (Edwardian stepped edge) and white plastic trim, part of the Contractor range - Edwardian Polished Brass Stepped Edge Plate.
This twin USB socket is ideal for tablet or smartphone charging; it comes with a 2.1A USB on the left (2100mA, 5V, engraved with the word "TABLET", ideal for tablet battery charging) and a 1A USB socket on the right (1000mA, 5V, engraved with the word "PHONE", ideal for 1A phone battery charging). You can safely charge your smartphone, Android, iPhone, or tablet directly from the wall socket!
2 Gang 13A Socket with 2 USB Sockets Edwardian Polished Brass Stepped Edge Raised Plate White Trim - Specs
- Part of the Heritage Brass Contractor range of raised plate switches and sockets.
- 2 gang switched socket 13A with two USB Charging ports, made by Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
- Twin earth fitted as standard, and complete with overload protection.
- The 13A sockets and the USB sockets can be used independently.
- Finish: Edwardian polished brass raised plate with stepped edge and white plastic trim
- Plate size: 92mm x 148mm
- Back box: 35mm (a twin back box needs to be purchased separately)
- It is part of the Heritage Brass Contractor range - Polished Brass with stepped edge plate.
- Double USB Socket (13 Amp) - Heritage Brass K750W-USB
- This item is part of the Edwardian Polished Brass range (K)
- Insert Type: it is a Double USB Socket (13 Amp)
- Plate Finish: Polished Brass
- Switch Colour: White
- Body and Switch Trim: White
- Height: 92 mm
- Width: 148 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm (back box to be ordered separately)
- Current rating: 13 Amp
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1: the face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended Location: suitable for Indoor use only
- It conforms to Standard: BS1363
About the Edwardian Polished Brass (K) range - Contractor Range, Heritage Brass
- It comes with a polished brass plate.
- Part of the Heritage Brass Contractor Range
- Front plate: stepped edge plate, raised stepped edge plate (stepped edge design)
- It has visible screws on the plate
- Each plate has square corners with a raised plate profile
- It comes with white or black plastic rockers
- Dimensions: 92x92mm single size plate, 148x92mm double size plate
- Plate profile - projection from the wall: 8mm
Note: picture is for illustrative purposes only; please take a look at the full specifications of this device.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||92mm x 148mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||10mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.