2 Gang 13A Socket with 2 USB Sockets Edwardian Polished Chrome Raised Plate Stepped Edge White Trim
This is the Heritage Brass KC750BN USB, a 2 gang switched socket complete with 2 USB charger sockets on the plate, coming in a polished chrome raised plate with stepped edge (Edwardian stepped edge) and white plastic trim, part of the Contractor range - Edwardian Polished Chrome Stepped Edge Plate.
- This twin USB socket is ideal for tablet or smartphone charging; it comes with a 2.1A USB on the left (2100mA, 5V, engraved with the word "TABLET", ideal for tablet battery charging) and a 1A USB socket on the right (1000mA, 5V, engraved with the word "PHONE", ideal for 1A phone battery charging). You can safely charge your smartphone, Android, iPhone, or tablet directly from the wall socket!
- Part of the Heritage Brass Contractor range of raised plate switches and sockets.
- 2 gang switched socket 13A with two USB Charging ports, made by Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
- Twin earth fitted as standard, and complete with overload protection.
- The 13A sockets and the USB sockets can be used independently.
- Finish: Edwardian polished chrome raised plate with stepped edge and white plastic trim
- Plate size: 92mm x 148mm
- Back box: 35mm (a twin back box needs to be purchased separately)
Note: picture is for illustrative purposes only; please take a look at the full specifications of this device.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||92mm x 148mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||10mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.