This is the Heritage Brass BC750W USB, a 2 gang switched socket complete with 2 USB charger sockets on the plate, coming in a Satin Chrome raised plate with Plain (Victorian Plain) and white plastic trim, part of the Contractor range - Heritage Brass Victorian Satin Chrome.
This twin USB socket is ideal for tablet or smartphone charging; it comes with a 2.1A USB on the left (2100mA, 5V, engraved with the word "TABLET", ideal for tablet battery charging) and a 1A USB socket on the right (1000mA, 5V, engraved with the word "PHONE", ideal for 1A phone battery charging). You can safely charge your smartphone, Android, iPhone, or tablet directly from the wall socket!
Double USB Socket Outlet (13 Amp) - Heritage Brass BC750W-USB
- Part of the Heritage Brass Contractor range of raised plate switches and sockets.
- 2 gang switched socket 13A with two USB Charging ports, made by Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
- Twin earth fitted as standard, and complete with overload protection.
- The 13A sockets and the USB sockets can be used independently.
- Finish: Victorian Satin Chrome raised plate - Plain plate - with white plastic trim.
- Plate size: 86mm x 147mm
- Back box: 35mm (a twin back box needs to be purchased separately)
- Range: Heritage Brass Contractor Range
- Product: it is part of the Victorian Satin Chrome (BC) from M-Marcus
- Type: Double USB Socket Outlet (13 Amp)
- Plate Finish: Satin Chrome raised plate square edge
- Switch Colour / Finish: White
- Body and switch trim: White
- Height: 86mm
- Width: 147mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum back box depth: 35mm
- Current / Amperage: 13 Amp
- Voltage: Mains voltage, 230 V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1 Electrical: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient operating temperature: -5°C to + 40°C
- Recommended location: Indoor use only
- Standard/s: BS1363
About the M-Marcus Contractor Victorian Satin Chrome Plain Edge Plate
- The Victorian satin chrome range comes with satin chrome plate with plain edge, raised plate; it lends a clean and simple look which suits almost any interior.
- They are competitively priced and offer the widest choice of classical plate styles with both traditional and contemporary finishes.
- The full Contractor range includes plates in polished chrome, satin chrome, polished brass, and it also has the more elegant Mayfair and Apollo Suites of Satin Brass and Satin Chrome dual finish plates. It offers a wide product profile complying fully with the relevant standards.
- Many of these items are suitable for shallow box installation: of particular benefit to the installer the raised plate design of the contractor range enables plate switches to be used with 17mm plaster depth boxes, and the Power: sockets and other accessories with boxes 25mm deep. Furthermore, the dolly switches, dimmers, shaver sockets, 45A switches, cooker switches, and 50A switches may take deeper boxes - see their individual specifications.
- The Heritage Brass Contractor Victorian range has regular size plates: the single plate is 86mm x 86mm while the double plate is 86mm x 147mm.
Note: All these items in this range are of the same finish colour, but may appear slightly different on the website due to photographic lighting sources and angle. The picture is for information purposes only - please note the title and description of this item for the full details. Please note that the manufacturer reserves the right to alter products without prior notification, and we cannot be held responsible for items that differ slightly from the images shown on our website.