2 Gang 13A Socket with 2 x USB Charger Socket Stainless Steel Plate and Rocker with White Plastic Insert
This is Forbes and Lomax DS13M/USB/SS, a 2 Gang Double 13A Socket with 2 x USB Charger Socket on a Stainless Steel Plate and Rocker with White Plastic Insert.
This Forbes & Lomax USB charger socket (2 gang 13A + 2 gang USB charger socket) is specifically designed to charge mobile devices such as smartphones (both iOS and Android phones), tablets, satellite navigation equipment, etc. Any mobile device that requires a 5V USB style power supply can be charged from this USB socket charger.
Each USB charger socket is 1A rated (total 2.1A), being ideal for a home office, study, bedside table, or anywhere at home where mobile devices are used. It comes with an LED indicator by the USB chargers, which indicates when the charging is complete.
- Rating: the USB sockets have a total rating of 2.1A, when two devices are plugged in, the current rating is halved. The mains sockets are rated at 13A each.
- Type: double 13A socket with double USB charger socket.
- Plate: flat plate
- Ideal for charging your mobile phone, tablet, camera, etc.
- LED indicator: shows when the charge is complete.
The Stainless Steel Range
- The Stainless Steel range has brushed stainless steel plates with satin nickel switches and buttons.
- The stainless steel especially suits contemporary interiors or kitchens due to it's simple maintenance.
- At only 1.8mm thick the brushed stainless steel plates sit flush with the wall and suit contemporary interiors or kitchens.
- A whole array of fused connections and cooker switches provide all you need to control the power of your kitchen appliances.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||146mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.