2 Gang 13A Socket with 2 x USB Socket 3.1A Screwless Flat Plate Brushed Steel Grey Insert BG FBS22U3G
This is the BG Nexus FBS22U3G screwless flat plate 2 gang socket with 2 x USB (3.1A) coming in brushed steel metal plate and grey plastic trim. Safe to use. Recommended to be installed in hotels, schools, and even in the office. Easy to use: simply plug in your iPhone or Android phone and it will start charging!
2 Gang USB Socket Brushed Steel Screwless - Features
- 2 gang 13A switched socket with outboard rockers
- 2 x Type A USB sockets - 3.1A total output, 5V, USB 2.0
- Ideal for charging iPad, iPhone, tablets, mobiles, cameras and more
- Twin earth fitted as standard to allow a double earth facility for installations requiring high integrity protective connection Ref. BS 7671:2008
- Terminal capacity: 3 x 2.5mm², 3 x 4.0mm² & 2 x 6.0mm²
- Finish: screwless flat plate in brushed steel and grey trim
- Reduces the electrocution and fire risk
- Manufactured to BS 5733 and BS EN 60930
- Finish: Nexus Flat Plate, screwless, brushed steel with white inserts
- 35mm box required.
- Fixing centres: 120.6mm
- Supplied with optional 10mm spacer for 25mm box retrofit
- Ideal for hotels, hostels, bedsits, schools, etc, and at home.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 147mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.