2 Gang 13A Socket with 4.2V A-type and C-type USB Charger White Moulded Plastic BG Nexus 822UAC
This is the BG Nexus 822UAC, a twin socket with 2 USB chargers: 1 x Type A outlet, 2.4A, 5V, and 1 x 1 Type C outlet, 3A, 5V.
It comes in a white moulded finish, part of the Nexus 800 range.
You can free up your sockets using the Socket with A and C type USB charger capability ideal for quick charge of iPad, iPhone, tablets, mobiles, cameras and more. This USB socket comes in a white moulded round edge, sleek and slim with softly rounded edges.
2 Gang 13A Socket with USB Chargers (Type A and type C) - Features
- Charges iPad, iPhone, tablets, mobiles, cameras and more
- Terminal capacity 3 x 2.5mm², 3 x 4.00mm² & 2 x 6.0mm²
- Minimum mounting box depth 25mm – ideal for retrofit
- Twin earth fitted as standard to allow a double earth facility for installations requiring high integrity protective connection Ref. BS1363-2:2016
- Shared 4.2A USB charging output, with charge shared across two outlets. 1 Type A outlet, 2.4A, 5V and 1 Type C outlet, 3A, 5V
- Smart USB - Standby mode when device is fully charged; AutoDetect's the USB device and adjusts charging pattern to suit; protective overload function
- USB charger standby mode when not in use
- Angled colour coded terminals with captive screws
- Minimum mounting box depth: 25mm
BG Nexus 822UAC Twin USB Socket - Specs
- Standard(s): BS1363-2:2016
- ASTA Approval: Yes, License Number 1182
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive
- Rating: 13 Amp 240V~
- Contact Gap: 3.0mm minimum
- Switch Type: Single Pole
- Terminal Capacity – L & N: 3×2.5mm², 3x4.0mm² & 2×6.0mm²
- Mounting Box Depth (Min): 25mm
- Fixing Centres: 60.3mm
- USB Output: 5V. Type A max – 2.4A, Type C max – 3A (Shared 4.2A)
- Output Tolerance: <5%
- Stand-by Power: <75mW
- USB Overcurrent Protection: <2.43A
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 147mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.