2 Gang 13A Switched Double Socket Outlet Ultimate White Moulded Plate Schneider GU3020
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Schneider GU3020 twin socket outlet, switched, rated at 13A, 1 pole, part of the Schneider Ultimate white moulded range of switches and sockets.
Schneider GU3020 - Technical Specs
- Double socket for wall mounting
- Slim plate for minimum projection when flush fitted
- Connections: screw terminals, visible screws on the plate
- Standard earth
- 2 gang 13Amp switched socket outlet
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 146mm length
- Fixing screws: M3.5 x 30mm
- Curved rockers with tactile switch action
- The screw cap covers provide a sleek finishing touch
- Requires mounting box: 25mm / 35mm
- Part of the Ultimate Moulded white plastic range.
- Ultimate Slimline - switched socket - 2 gangs - white
- Aesthetic name: Slimline
- Product / Component type: Switched socket
- Rated current: 13 A at 230 V AC 50 Hz
- Fixing mode: By screws M3.5 x
- Colour tint / Finish: White moulded matt
- Outlet poles configuration: 1P
- Outlet standard description: 3 pins
- Outlet standard: British
- Actuator: Rocker
- Number of gangs: 2 gangs
- Earth circuit: Standard earth
- Pilot light: Without neon indicator
- Device mounting: wall mounted device
- Connections - terminals: Screw terminal
- Material: Urea (carbamide)
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 146 mm
- Depth: 30 mm
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
- Standards: BS 1363
- Mercury free: yes
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.