2 Gang 13A Twin Switched Socket in Brushed Steel with Grey Insert, BG Nexus NBS22G Metal Raised Plate
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Nexus NBS22G-01 2 Gang 13A twin Switched Socket in Brushed Steel, BG Nexus NBS22G Metal Raised Plate available at Sparks for the best price.
Part of the BG Nexus Metal Wiring Accessories, this is a twin socket 13A rated (switched), coming in a brushed steel raised plate finish.
This twin socket has been designed with angled in-line colour coded terminals and backed out captive screws for ease of installation, and it fits a 25mm back box making it an ideal retro-fit replacement for existing sockets.
This socket has an anti-fingerprint lacquer and slim profile with softly rounded edges to add a touch of luxury to your decor.
2 Gang 13A Twin Switched Socket in Brushed Steel BG Nexus NBS22G - Specs
- It is a 2 Gang 13A Twin Switched Socket for wall mounting.
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- Rating: 13 Amp 250V AC
- Switch Type: Double Pole
- Finish: Brushed Steel with grey insert
- Captive, backed out terminal screws for fast installation and to prevent screw loss
- Sleek and slim premium metal with softly rounded edges
- There is no visible plastic around the switch
- Moisture control gasket, prevents tarnishing from new plaster
- Twin earth fitted as standard for high integrity circuits
- Power socket for standard 3 pin UK plug - twin socket
- Minimum mounting depth: 25mm
- Certified to BS 1363-2:2016+A1:2018
- Finish: brushed steel raised plate
- Terminal Capacity: 3 x 2.5mm² 3 x 4mm² 2 x 6mm²
- RoHS Directive and WEEE Directive
- Fixing Centres: 120.6mm
- Mounting box: min. 25mm
- CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 147mm width x 86mm length x 23mm depth
- Front plate height: 6.9mm
- Max. depth: 29mm
- Screw caps: no
- Switch location position: wall
- Operating voltage: 250V AC
- IP rating: IP20 rated
Model: BG Nexus NBS22G 2 Gang 13A Twin Switched Socket, for wall mounting, in brushed steel
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||146mm x 86mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.