2 Gang 2 Way 10-200W Dimmer / 5-150W Trailing Edge LED Dimmer Screwless Matt Black Flat Metal Plate Knightsbridge SF2182MBB
This is the Knightsbridge SF2182MBB, a 2 gang 2 way rotary dimmer for loads of 10W-200W halogen / 5-150W LED lights per dimmer knob, in a matt black screwless flat metal plate. It is made of high quality premium grade steel material, ultra-slim, complete with integral gasket.
It is suitable for all kinds of lighting applications, including LED lamps. To operate with LED lamps, the lamp or driver/control gear must be dimmable (you need to use dimmable LED lamps with this item). This unit is NOT suitable for non-dimmable products.
2 Gang LED Dimmer Screwless Matt Black - Features
- Type: 2 gang trailing edge dimmer for loads of 10-200W mains voltage/low voltage lighting and 5W-150W LED lighting per dimmer knob, on a single size plate.
- Complete with integral gasket.
- Advanced trailing edge type dimmer suitable for dimming all kinds of lamps - both resistive and inductive.
- Min-max load: 10W - 200W for Loads: GLS / Mains voltage halogen/ LV Halogen with dimmable magnetic transformer/ LV Halogen with electronic transformer - per dimmer knob.
- Min-max Load LED: 5W - 150W LED dimmable lamp / LED dimmable driver - per dimmer knob
- Minimum capacity: 5W dimmable LED or 10W incandescent per dimmer knob.
- Maximum capacity: 150W dimmable LED or 200W incandescent - per dimmer knob.
- Suitable for mains lighting, low voltage lighting, and LED lighting - only with dimmable lamps.
- Finish: matt black
- Plate: screwless (no visible screws on the plate)
- Model: ML Accessories Knightsbridge SF2182MBB
- Input voltage: Mains 230V 50Hz
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- Terminal: captive terminals
- Mounting depth: min. 25mm, it requires a min. 25mm single back box (to be ordered separately).
- Dimensions: 87.5mm length x 87.5mm width. Projection: 4.3mm
- Terminal capacity: 2 x 1.0mm² or 2 x 1.5mm²
- It is supplied in retail blister with full fitting instructions.
- Class 1 electrical rated.
- Compliant to all relevant British Safety Standards (BS EN 60669-2).
- CE Mark.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.