2 Gang 2 Way 20A Double Rocker Grid Switch in Matt White Screwless Plate with White Trim
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
2 Gang 2 Way 20A Double Rocker Grid Switch in Matt White Screwless Plate - Specs
- This item is part of the Mode Range - Matt White, no visible screws on the plate.
- Range: it is part of the M-Marcus (Heritage Brass) Mode White MWH
- Insert Type: 2 Gang Rocker Switch (20 Amp)
- Plate Finish: Matt White, screwless, with round corners and slim profile
- Switch Colour: White
- Body and Switch Trim: White
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 88 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres Box Fixing: 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Current Rating: 20 Amp
- Voltage: mains voltage, 230V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Electrical rating class 1: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: it conforms to BSEN60669-1
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.