This is the Forbes and Lomax V2GTW/OLB, a two gang vertical toggle switch - 2 gang 20A two-way dolly switch coming in aged brass, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax. It comes on a twin plate mounted vertically on the wall.
The Forbes and Lomax Aged Brass finish has been designed to look beautifully antiqued upon installation and has been left unlacquered to patina even more over time. Alternatively, it can be polished to bring back some of the shine.
The real beauty of this finish from Forbes & Lomax lies in the mellow aged look of the brass, as though it has been an original part of the interior for many years. The toggles, dimmer knobs and push buttons are supplied polished but unlacquered, providing a subtle accent to the more muted finish of the plates.
About the Forbes and Lomax Dolly Switches
- The Forbes and Lomax Dolly Switches are On/off Switches available in 2-way, Intermediate and double pole versions.
- Retractive dolly switches can be used as dimmer controllers when connected to a dimmer pack or dimming system. 2-way-and-off switches can be used to operate blinds.
- The Forbes and Lomax dolly switches can be mixed with Button Dimmer Controllers on the same plate, however, they can not be combined with rotary dimmers.
- The Forbes & Lomax dolly switches are available in: the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, and the Verdigris Range.
Forbes and Lomax Twin Dolly Switch Vertical Plate - Specs
- It is a twin dolly switch - vertical plate, twin size - rated at 20A each, two way toggle switches, for wall mounting.
- The Forbes and Lomax Dolly Switch Conforms to BS EN 60669 - 1: 1999 when assembled to appropriate plate and grid and installed correctly. ASTA Certificate No: 16240
- All Forbes and Lomax dolly switches require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes (to be ordered separately).
- Voltage: 250V AC, 50Hz
- Current rating: 20AX
- Terminal capacities: 4 x 1mm2 (Flex), 4 x 1.5mm2 (Solid), 3 x 2.5mm2 (Solid), 2 x 4mm2 (Solid), 1 x 6mm2 (Solid).
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
- No. of operations: 10.000
- Dimensions: 146mm x 86mm.
About the Forbes and Lomax Aged Brass Finish
- It can be left unlacquered to patina over time.
- It can be polished to make it a little shiny.
- It has a mellow aged looking brass as if it was part of the interior for many years.
- Toggles, dimmer knobs, and push buttons are polished but unlacquered.