2 Gang 2 Way 20AX Twin Dolly Switch on Screwless Transparent Plate Perception CFX PC T22 - Specify Finish when Ordering
This is the Hamilton Litestat two Gang 2 Way Dolly / Toggle Switch 20AX rated (part of the Perception CFX range) in a Transparent Plate with Metal Dolly. Clear perspex plate with metal toggle switches. Concealed Fixing Toggle Switches on Transparent Plates
Note: this item is a made to order product with an extended lead time, and is therefore non-returnable. For more details, see the Terms and Conditions - non-returnable items.
Please note: when ordering this device, please specify in the comments the finish of the rocker. It comes as standard in Satin Chrome (PC T22 SC), it is also available in:
- Bright Chrome (PC T22 BC),
- Polished Brass (PC T22 PB),
- Satin Brass (PC T22 SB),
- Antique Brass (PC T22 AB),
- Black Nickel (PC T22 BK).
Perception Clear 2 gang 2 Way 20AX Dolly Switch
- Primary Range: Perception CFX
- Plate material: Plastic
- Toggle switch finish: standard in Satin Chrome (PC T22 SC), also available in: Bright Chrome (PC T22 BC), Polished Brass (PC T22 PB), Satin Brass (PC T22 SB), Antique Brass (PC T22 AB), Black Nickel (PC T22 BK). No trim / insert around the dolly / toggle switch.
- Size (single): height 86mm, width 86mm, depth 4.2mm
- Box fixing hole centres: 60.3mm
- Minimum wall box depth: 35mm
- Current rating: 20AX
- Voltage: 220/250V AC
- Max load: 20 Amp inductive
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Switched Poles: Single
- Contact Gap Minimum: 3mm
- Terminal Capacity 1: 5 x 1mm2
- Terminal Capacity 2: 4 x 1.5mm2
- Terminal Capacity 3: 2 x 2.5mm2
- Terminal Capacity 4: 2 x 4mm2 Multi-Strand
- Terminal Capacity 5: 1 x 6mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 1: 6 x 1mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 2: 5 x 1.5mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 3: 3 x 2.5mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 4: 2 x 4mm2 Multi-Strand
- Earth Terminal Capacity 5: 1 x 6mm2
- Nominal plate size: 86 x 86mm
- Min. Wall Box Depth: 35mm
- Product Class 1: Must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C to +40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Max installation Altitude: 2000m
- BS EN ISO Standard BS EN 60669-1 Patents And Trademarks CFX is a Registered Trade Mark No 239866.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.