This is the Heritage Brass G972/400, a 2 Gang 2 Way 400W Push On/Off Rotary Dimmer Switch Georgian Polished Brass Rope Edge Raised Plate. It is part of the Contractor Range from Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
The Heritage Brass Contractor Range is an extensive collection of high quality classical plate styles for electrical wiring accessories.
Please note: This rotary dimmer is NOT suitable to be used with dimmable LED lamps; the corresponding LED dimmer is G972/TED.
It is part of the Contractor Range - Polished Brass raised plate from Heritage Brass.
- 2 Gang ON/OFF Dimmer Switch (400 watts) - Heritage Brass G972/400
- Range: Heritage Brass Contractor Range
- Product: it is part of the Georgian Polished Brass (G) from M-Marcus
- Type: 2 Gang ON/OFF Dimmer Switch (400 watts) on a single size plate
- Plate Finish: Polished Brass raised plate
- Switch Colour / Finish: Polished Brass
- Body and switch trim: Trimless (no plastic trim around the knobs)
- Height: 95 mm
- Width: 95 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum back box depth: 35
- Voltage: Mains voltage, 230 V
- Power: 60W - 400W Leading Edge
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1 Electrical: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient operating temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended location: Indoor use only
- Standard/s: BS EN 55014, BS EN 60669-2-1
About the Heritage Brass Georgian Polished Brass Rope Edge Plate
- The Georgian range is a polished brass range with rope edge plate, raised plate.
- They are competitively priced and offer the widest choice of classical plate styles with both traditional and contemporary finishes.
- This Contractor range is the ideal choice for both larger commercial installations and domestic applications.
- The full Contractor range includes plates in polished chrome, satin chrome, polished brass, and it also has the more elegant Mayfair and Apollo Suites of Satin Brass and Satin Chrome dual finish plates. It offers a wide product profile complying fully with the relevant standards.
- Many of these items are suitable for shallow box installation: of particular benefit to the installer the raised plate design of the contractor range enables plate switches to be used with 17mm plaster depth boxes, and the Power: sockets and other accessories with boxes 25mm deep. Furthermore, the dolly switches, dimmers, shaver sockets, 45A switches, cooker switches, and 50A switches may take deeper boxes - see their individual specifications.
- The Heritage Brass Contractor Georgian range has slightly wider plates: the single plate is 95mm x 95mm while the double plate is 95mm x 155mm.
- The plate style is NOT suitable for dual box application.
Note: All these items in this range are of the same finish colour, but may appear slightly different on the website due to photographic lighting sources and angle. The picture is for information purposes only - please note the title and description of this item for the full details. Please note that the manufacturer reserves the right to alter products without prior notification, and we cannot be held responsible for items that differ slightly from the images shown on our website.