2 Gang 2 Way LED and Mains Dimmer Switch in White Moulded 100W/VA per Dimmer Schneider GU6022LM Slimline Ultimate
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Schneider GU6022LM Ultimate Slimline dimmer switch 2 gang 2-way dimmer ideal for both LED lamps and 230V AC halogen lamps and incandescent lamps up to 100W per dimmer knob, in a white plastic finish.
2 Gang 2 Way LED and Mains Dimmer White Moulded Schneider GU6022LM - Specs
- Range: it is part of the Schneider Ultimate range
- Aesthetic name: Slimline
- Model: Schneider GU6022LM Ultimate Slimline dimmer switch 100W/VA, 2gang, 2way, LED, white
- Type: Dimmer for both LED lamps and mains voltage lamps
- Device application: Control
- Load type: 230 V AC halogen lamp, Incandescent lamp: 100 W per dimmer knob
- Colour tint: White matt
- Switch function: 2-way
- Device mounting: Wall-mounted
- Dimmer application: Resistive load and Inductive load
- Number of gangs: 2 gang dimmer, twin dimmer switch
- Connections - terminals: Screw terminals
- Fixing mode: By screw M3.5 x 30 mm
- Material: Urea (carbamide)
- Dimensions: height 86 mm, width 86 mm; depth: 25 mm
- Standards: BS EN 60669-2-1
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.