2 Gang 20AX Intermediate Rocker Switch in Nickel Silver Plate and Rocker and Plastic Trim
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Forbes and Lomax R2GINM/NIC, a two gang 20AX intermediate rocker switch coming in nickel silver with nickel rocker and plastic trim, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
Note: This item comes with a choice of white (R2GINM/NIC) or black (R2GINM/NIC/B) plastic trim; please mention in the comments the desired trim.
The Forbes and Lomax Rocker Switches - Features
- The Forbes and Lomax rocker switches are available in 2-way, Intermediate and double pole.
- Retractive switches can be used as dimmer controllers when connected to a dimmer pack or dimming system.
- 2-way-and-off switches can be used to operate blinds or be used as dimmers.
- The rocker switches are available in the following finishes: the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, the Painted Range.
- The rockers can be in Antique Bronze, Brass, Stainless Steel, and Nickel, and the Inserts can be in Black or White plastic.
2 Gang Intermediate Rocker Switch - Specs
- It is a two gang intermediate rocker switch with metal rocker and plastic trim on a single size plate.
- Standards: Conforms to BS EN 60669 - 1: 1999 when assembled to appropriate plate and grid and installed correctly. ASTA Certificate No: 16240. Nemco Certificate No: C15/47987
- All Forbes and Lomax rocker switches require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes (to be ordered separately).
- Voltage: 250V AC, 50Hz
- Current rating: 20AX
- Terminal capacities: 4 x 1mm2, 4 x 1.5mm2, 3 x 2.5mm2, 2 x 4mm2, 1 x 6mm2.
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
- No. of operations: 10.000 (20AX rating), 40.000 (6AX rating).
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm.
The Nickel Silver Range from Forbes and Lomax
- Nickel Silver first became popular in the 19th Century due to its similarity to Sterling Silver and was commonly used for various decorative items around the home.
- It has a permanent mirrored finish which creates a contemporary luxurious appearance which is warmer than chrome, making it more suitable for living areas either traditional or modern.
- At only 1.8mm thick the brushed stainless steel plates sit flush with the wall and suit contemporary interiors or kitchens.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.