2 Gang 45A Cooker Control Unit DP Switch with 13A Switched Socket and LED Indicators BG Nexus NBS70G-01 Brushed Steel Raised Plate
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the 2 Gang 45A Cooker Control Unit DP Switch with 13A Switched Socket and LED Indicators BG Nexus NBS70G-01 Brushed Steel Raised Plate available at Sparks for the best price.
This 45A rated cooker control unit with red rocker switch from British General includes 1x 13A switched socket for an additional appliance outlet. It comes with flush indicators above both the socket and the switch.
It has a premium brushed steel finish with anti-fingerprint lacquer, a sleek and slim profile and softly rounded edges to add a touch of luxury to your interior decor.
2 Gang 45A Cooker Control Unit with 13A Socket Brushed Steel Raised Plate - Features
- The cooker switch is rated at 45A and the socket at 13A
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- 13 socket (switched) for additional appliance outlet
- Double pole switching for the peace of mind of a safer installation
- Twin earth fitted as standard for high integrity circuits
- Colour coded terminals for ease of identification
- Flush LED power indicators above the socket and the switch
- A sleek and slim design with softly rounded corners will compliment any interior décor - suitable for domestic or commercial installations.
- Sleek and slim premium metal with softly rounded edges
- Moisture control gasket, prevents tarnishing from new plaster
- Anti-fingerprint lacquer reduces unsightly fingerprints
- Minimum mounting box depth: 47mm
2 Gang 45A Cooker Control Unit with 13A Socket Brushed Steel BG Nexus NBS70G-01 - Features
- Backed-out terminal screw
- Min. box depth: 47mm (back box to be ordered separately)
- Finish: brushed steel raised plate with grey plastic inserts for the socket
- No plastic insert around the switches
- Number of earth terminals: 2
- Number of sockets: 1
- Number of switches: 2
- Anti-fingerprint lacquer
- Rating: 45 Amp 250V AC for the cooker control unit, 13A for the socket
- Location position: wall
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Fixing centres: 120.6mm
- Dimensions: 86mm height x 146mm width x 31.6mm depth
- Front plate height: 6.9mm
- Terminal capacity: 4 x 4.0mm² 3 x 6.0mm² 1 x 16.0mm²
- RoHS Directive and WEEE Directive
- CE Mark
- Standards: BS4177
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||47mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
|Type||Cooker Unit with Socket|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.