2 Gang Cooker Control Unit 45A DP Switch with 13A Socket and Neon Indicator Brushed Steel Raised Plate
Part of the BG Nexus Metal Wiring Accessories, this is a 45A DP switch cooker control unit (with red rocker) with neon indicator, together with a single switched socket - on a twin plate, brushed steel, raised plate.
- 45A double pole switch;
- Includes a 13A socket;
- Both the switch and the socket have neons;
- Finish: brushed steel raised plate
- Cooker control unit with red rocker switch, 45A rated, and neon indicator
- Complete with a switched socket with grey inserts. No inserts around the switch.
- Manufactured to BS EN 60669-1
- Manufactured to BS 4177
About the BG Nexus Metal Raised Plate range:
- Rimless wiring devices: no plastic insert/surround around the switches.
- Sleek and slim with softly rounded corners, in a range of superior quality finishes that will compliment any interior decor.
- Angled inline and colour coded terminal with captive screws.
- Modern slimline profile.
- No visible plastic around switches.
- Fixed integrated plastic gasket - protects from metal surface from moisture.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Type||Cooker Unit with Socket|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.