2 Gang Dolly/Momentary Switch in Verdigris: 1 Momentary Switch and 1 Intermediate Dolly
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Forbes and Lomax 2GIBELL/VBR, a two gang composed of one gang momentary switch and one gang intermediate toggle switch on a verdigris plate with verdigris button/dolly, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
- 1 momentary switch and 1 intermediate dolly switch on a single plate.
- Finish: verdigris flat plate with verdigris button / dolly switch.
- All Forbes and Lomax switches and sockets require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes.
- The Forbes and Lomax Momentary / contact closure switches require an in-line dimmer pack to enable them to work as a dimmer. They can be used for lighting control and home automation systems. The dimmer pack has to be located in an accessible void, out of earshot; any noise generated when dimming will come from the dimmer pack - no noise will be emitted from the switch itself.
- All momentary switches (contact-closure switches) require an in-line dimming pack to enable them to work as a dimmer, or a relay pack to have an ON/OFF function. The button dimmer controller allows dimming from more than one location, and it can be used to control home automation systems.
- Dimensions: 22.2mm diameter button dimmer, with no plastic trim.
- You can achieve multiple switching locations on one lighting circuit by wiring the buttons in parallel; all the locations must have momentary controls, and each location can be used to dim. However, you cannot use normal switches on the same circuit as the button dimmer.
- To use a momenary control as a simple ON/OFF switch, you need to put a link to the in-line relay pack.
Please note: The button dimmer / momentary switch will only work in conjunction with an inline dimmer (see the required items). The way it works is: one in-line dimmer (impulse dimmer) per button dimmer. For 50-1000W 4A dimming you can order the ID0401 and for LED dimming you can use ID0101LE.
The Verdigris Range
- Inspired by ancient bronze artifacts, the verdigris range has a distinctive patina finish.
- The plates are hand finished to produce a variable efect, making each plate unique.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.