2 Gang Euro Flat Plate in White Metal for 2 Euro Modules, Schneider Ultimate GU8260PW
This is a 2 gang Euro plate in white metal plate - cover plate only. Made by Schneider, model: GU8260PW.
It has colour coded screws and fully matches the Schneider Ultimate flat plate and the Ultimate Grid range. It is easy to clip-in the modules (ordered separately) into this plate.
Schneider GU8260PW 2 Gang Euro Plate White Metal - Specs
- Ultimate - euro modular plate -1-gang- 2 modules - Painted white
- Euro modular plate
- Part of the Schneider Ultimate range
- Euro plate taking 2 modules, plate only.
- With visible screws on the plate.
- Dimensions: 88 x 88mm (can take 2 gang euro modules on a 1 gang plate)
- Mounted grid supplied with frame
- Finish: white metal
- Box depth: refer to module for appropriate mounting box depth
- Product name: Ultimate Flat plate
- Device application: Mounting
- Aesthetic name: Flat plate
- Product or component type: Front plate
- Mounting mode: Flush-mounted
- Finish / colour tint: Painted white
- Number of modules: 2 modules
- Number of gangs: 1 gang
- Fixing mode: By screws
- Type of installation: Indoor
- Width: 88 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- Mounting holes diameter: 50 mm
- EU RoHS Directive: Compliant
- Mercury free: yes, this item is Mercury free
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.