2 Gang Push ON/OFF Switch on a Verdigris Flat Plate and Knob - Double Size Plate
This is a Forbes and Lomax 2GPO/VBR 2 Gang Trailing Edge Rotary Push On/Off Switch on Double Plate in a Verdigris Plate and Knob.
- Part of the Forbes & Lomax Trailing Edge Rotary Dimmers, LED Dimmers, and Push On/Off switches.
- Two rotary switches for ON/OFF switching: they look like rotary dimmers but function as switches.
- Plate: double plate, wide horizontal plate for wall mounting.
- Finish: Verdigris Plate and Knob
- Matching push on/off switches allow us to provide switches that look like a dimmer and offer the ability to mix dimmers and switches on the same plate while keeping a uniform look.
The Forbes and Lomax Dimmer Switch
The Forbes and Lomax dimmer switches are 2-way and can dim either Halogen Lamps, LED Lamps or 0-10v lights. Dimmers can also act as dummy dimmers; they can be regular on/off 2 way or intermediate. However, dimmers cannot be combined with dolly switches or rocker switches. The Forbes and Lomax dimmer switches are available in the following finishes: the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range.
Technical Information - Dimmer Switch
- Standards: Conforms with IEC 669-2-1 or BSEN 60669-2-1
- All Forbes and Lomax rotary dimmer switches require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes (to be ordered separately).
- Plate dimensions: 1-2 gang 86mm x 86mm, 3-4 gang 146mm x 86mm, larger configurations 4-6 gang 146mm x 146mm.
The Verdigris Range
- Inspired by ancient bronze artifacts, the verdigris range has a distinctive patina finish.
- The plates are hand finished to produce a variable efect, making each plate unique.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 147mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.