2 Gang Speaker Socket Black Nickel Elite Stepped Plate with Black Trim
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass S06.928.BK, 2 Gang Speaker Socket Black Nickel Elite Black Trim - Elite Stepped Plate. It is part of the Elite Stepped Plate range from Heritage Brass, which is an elegant range of electrical accessories featuring flat plates with an attractive stepped edge and contemporary square profile.
- Plate projection: 1.8mm
- Plate size: 86mm x 86mm
- Twin speaker socket on a single size plate, with black plastic insert.
- Finish: black nickel stepped plate with black trim.
- Heritage Brass Elite Stepped Plate is an elegant range of switches and sockets which feature ultra-slim plates with an attractive stepped edge and contemporary square profile.
- With a minimal projection, these wiring accessories provide a stylish alternative to the traditional flat plate designs.
- Elite Stepped Plate is the ideal design choice to complement modern decor schemes.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.