2 Gang TV/FM Diplexed Socket in Antique Brass Elite Flat Plate with Black Insert
This is the Heritage Brass T91.924.BK-DIP, a 2 Gang TV/FM Diplexed Socket in Antique Brass Elite Black Trim Elite Flat Plate. It is part of the M-Marcus (Heritage Brass) Elite Flat Plate range which combines style with elegance in one of the most extensive ranges of high quality flat plate electrical wiring accessories available on the market.
- The Heritage Antique Brass plates are individually hand finished, which means that there are subtle variations in surface shading and paterning, so as to recreate a sophistical antique lustre.
- The trim is only in black, and the plates are finally coated with an electrophoretic lacquer to ensure that the high quality finish is maintained.
- Antique brass plate, antique brass rocker switch / knob, and black trim.
- The Elite Flat Plate is competitively priced and offers a choice of luxurious finishes designed to compliment all types of installations and interior designs.
- The solid brass plates feature Polished Brass, Polished Chrome and Satin Chrome finishes together with more contemporary Satin Brass and Satin Nickel. All are available with a choice of White or Black trim. Matching metal rockers, a standard feature, lend a touch of sheer elegance.
- With a wide product profile Elite is the ideal flat plate accessory choice for commercial and domestic installations.
- Elite Flat Plate complies fully with the relevant British Standards.
- The plate size is 86 x 86 mm (for single plates) or 86 x 147mm (for double plates).
- You will also require a back box (see the back box depth of this device) which needs to be ordered separately.
Please note: the antique brass finish by Heritage Brass is created by hand and there could be a degree of variance in colour. Picture is informative.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||1mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.