2 Module Euro Plate Vintage Matt Black Screwless Plate Heritage Brass PL.XBK.2692.G
This is the Heritage Brass PL.XBK.2692.G, a 2 Module Euro Plate Vintage Matt Black Screwless Plate.
- Range: Heritage Brass Vintage Range - Matt Black Screwless Plate
- Type: 2 Module Euro Plate - M-Marcus PL.XBK.2692.G
- It is part of the Vintage Matt Black range - XBK
- Insert Type: 2 Module Euro Plate (a single plate that can take up to 2 modules)
- Plate Finish: Matt Black
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 88 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS5733
About the Heritage Brass Vintage range Matt Black Plates
- The plates have rounded corners and concealed fixings to provide a soft yet stylish appeal.
- The single plate has the dimensions of 88mm x 88mm and the double plate is 88mm x 148mm.
- The Vintage range style is not suitable for dual box application.
- The Vintage Matt Black range comes with a powder coated matt Black plate and with Black plastic insert.
- This range includes switches, sockets, LED dimmers, dolly switches, spurs, DP switches, shaver sockets, fan switches, and cooker switches for all general applications.
- Richly coloured and beautifully tactile, the Vintage Matt Black offer a powder coated matt finish ensuring an extremely durable finish.
Note: All these items in this range are of the same finish colour, but may appear slightly different on the website due to photographic lighting sources and angle. The picture is for information purposes only - please note the title and description of this item for the full details. Please note that the manufacturer reserves the right to alter products without prior notification, and we cannot be held responsible for items that differ slightly from the images shown on our website.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Finish||Vintage Matt Black|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.