2 Way + Multiway 5-100W Electronic LED Dimmer Grid Module in Stainless Steel Metal and White Trim Schneider GGBGUGEMDIMLWSS
This is the Schneider Ultimate GGBGUGEMDIMLWPW, a 1 gang 2 way + multi-way Electronic Dimmer Grid Module in a Stainless Steel Metal finish with white trim, taking loads of up to 100W/VA LED or up to 200W/VA halogen.
Schneider GGBGUGEMDIMLWSS - Technical Specs
- Type: Schneider Electronic Dimmer Grid Module, model: GGBGUGEMDIMLWSS
- Part of the Schneider Ultimate range
- Finish: White Surround and Stainless Steel Buttons
- Loading: 10-200W max for Halogen loads, 5-100W max. for LED lamps
- Type of dimmer: trailing edge
- It is compatible with Schneider Ultimate Grid Plates & Low Profile Plates
- CE Mark
- Please note: this electronic LED grid dimmer is not Suitable for Schneider White Moulded Grid Plates
- Schneider GGBGUGEMDIMLWSS
- Ultimate LED el. grid dimmer RC 100W WSS
- Product range: Schneider Ultimate
- Aesthetic name: Grid system
- Product / Component type: Electronic dimmer
- Load type: 230 V AC LED lamp: 100 W
- Incandescent lamp: 200 W
- 230 V AC halogen lamp: 200 W
- 12 V halogen lamp with dimmable electronic transformer: 200 W
- Colour tint / Finish: Brass polished
- Switch function: 2-way retractive
- Device mounting: wall mounted device
- Dimmer application: Capacitive load, Resistive load
- [Ue] rated operational voltage: 220/230 V AC 50 Hz
- Number of gangs: 1 gang
- Connection - terminals: Screw terminals
- Height: 25 mm
- Width: 63 mm
- Depth: 26 mm
- Standards: BS EN 60669-2-1
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||25 x 50mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.