2 Zone RGB Remote Controller for RGB LED Striplights with 5-100% Smooth Dimming
This is the Teucer LED LR-2RGB 2 zone RGB remote controller for controlling RGB LED strip lights; it allows you to control 2 different zones in RGB, both independently and simultaneously. It comes with a touch colour wheel with scrolling through a multitude of different colouroptions and effects, and you can dim the light from 5% to 100%.
The remote controller is LR-2RGB, and it works with the receiver LRR-2RGB (needs to be ordered separately).
2 Zone RGB Remote Controller - Features
- Type: it is a 2 zone RGB controller
- Stylish design: RGB touch colour wheel with function buttons
- Dimming: 5%-100% Smooth Dimming Capacity
- Colour play mode with adjustable speed
- Control each zone separately or simultaneously
- Wireless RF Range of 10-20 meters (Dependent on signal obstacles within the installation area)
- Teucer LED LR-2RGB - Technical Specs
- Input voltage: 3.6VDC
- Operation Frequency: 868MHz
- Dimensions: 43.8mm x 131.6mm x 24.5mm
- Charging: USB charge, cable provided
- RF wireless remote controller.
Works with the Teucer LED receivers such as LRR-2RGB to remotely control RGB LED striplights (the receiver needs to be ordered separately).
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.