This is a 270 degrees PIR with a 10metres coverage range, mains voltage PIR with approx. 2KW.
2000W Black Wall-mounted PIR - Adjustments
- Time dial (time adjustment): this dial controls how long the light will remain ON once activated; it will operate from 5 seconds to 7 minutes approx. Turning the dial fully clockwise will set the unit to its longest time setting, and fully anti-clockwise will set it at its shortest setting.
- Daylight adjustment dial (LUX adjustment): this dial sets the flood light to be activated at different light levels. To set the light to activate only after dark, wait until dusk and turn the dial completely anti-clockwise. Slowly turn the dial clockwise until the light comes on. The light will now activate at the set light level.
- Range adjustment: this PIR sensor is situated on a moveable joint; the sensor can be adjusted by moving the PIR both vertically or horizontally. This is adjustable 90 degrees to the horizontal.
2kW PIR for Wall Mounting - Specs
- It can be installed on a flat wall or a 90 degrees corner.
- It can be connected to a lighting circuit protected by a 5A fuse/6A RCD
- For best results, it is recommended to install the PIR on a solid surface
- Ideal siting: 1.8 - 2 metres above the ground. It has a 10 meter coverage
- PIR adjustment: on the base of the PIR there are 2 dials (Time and Lux)
- The PIR operates from 5 seconds to 7 mins approx.
- The PIR sensor is situated on a moveable joint.
- The sensor range can be adjusted by moving the PIR both vertically and horizontally
- Manual override: switch to MANUAL (the light will remain ON)
- Detection method: Passive Infrared Sensor
- Sensor range: 10m x 270 degree spread (approx)
- Time adjustment: 5 sec - 7 mins (approx)
- Load rating: 2000 Watts max
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.