2.0kW Panel Heater with 7 Day Timer and Thermostat in White 400mm x 830mm x 90mm
This is the Hyco Accona AC2000T panel heater in white, ideal for fixed installation of heating applications both at home and at the office. It is a 2.0kW white panel heater complete with a 7 day timer and thermostat, and it has the dimensions of 400m height, 830mm width, and 90mm depth (projection from the wall) - it is the largest version of the range.
Please note: this item is for in-store collection only; we cannot ship it.
2kW White Panel Heater with Timer - Features and Specs
- It has a stylish curved slimline design, and it can be wall mounted (a secure bracket is included). It has a 7-day LCD electronic timer, and it is configurable in 1h slots.
- It detects the open window so as to reduce energy wastage
- It has a 7 day LCD electronic timer
- Temperature range: 5 deg to 30 deg Celsius
- It has power and element indicators
- It is compliant with the January 2018 ERP requirements (lot 20)
- It has a full or half power setting.
- It has a frost protection setting at 5 degrees Celsius
- It has an integrated child lock.
- The outer casing is of powder coated steel, with a white finish.
- Louvres: it has 3 columns of louvres.
- Safety: overheat temperature protection.
- IP rating: IP24 rated panel heater.
- Wall mounting: a wall mounting kit is included and it must be used.
- Electrical connection: the installation must comply with current IEE regulations. This panel heater should be connected to the fixed wiring of the property via a double pole fused spur, with a minimum break capacity of 13A.
- Cable: it comes prewired with a 1.8m white cable, entry to the top right of the panel heater.
- Class 1 electrical rated
- CE Mark.
- Power: 2.0kW
- Current: 9.0A
- The element: it is an Aluminium x - shape heating element.
- Dimensions: height 400mm, width / length 830mm, depth 90mm.
- Weight: 5.7kg
Model: Hyco Accona AC2000T Timer Panel heater
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.