The BN Thermic M150-110 is an underfloor heating mat, covering 11 square metres, with dimensions of 22m (length) x 0.5m (width), providing a balmy 1.65kW heat output.
With the BN Thermic M150 underfloor heating series, BN Thermic are looking to provide the highest-quality, deluxe heating mat possible, and have you covered with an extended lifetime warranty.
BN Thermic M150 Heating Mats - Features and Benefits
- Controlled by either manual or programmable thermostats, the BN Thermic 150 Series affords you an economically-sound means of heating a room while maintaining a warm floor all year round or at set times during the day.
- It is designed to be applicable to a wide range of rooms, including conservatories, wet rooms, and bathrooms, and is compatible with an impressive variety of different surfaces, including ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, marble, slate, stone, carpet, vinyl wood and laminate flooring.
- Able to operate at temperature range of -50 degrees to 75 degrees, the M150 Series of underfloor heating mats series will hit the sweet temperature spot that you’re looking for at all times, no matter the climate you’re in. With a strong, stable compressive strength of 300kpa, the M150 mats will not be pushed out of place, whether they be placed under wood or marble.
- The standard density mat of 150W/2 will efficiently procure enough heat output to serve as the sole heat source in one room.
- The BN Thermic M150 Series conveniently ranges in sizes from 0.5 square metres to 16 square metres, making them able to efficiently cover any size or type of room.
- The options are open to you: heating mats can be laid out individually, they can be combined together in a parallel formation and controlled by a single thermostat, or they can be sub-divided across a large room controlled by separate thermostats.
- There are several thermostats able to control the M150 Series, depending on your type of flooring and requirements. The BN Thermic A16C manual thermostat features air and floor sensors, and operates on a simple ON/OFF switch. If you are looking to save money in a large room for instance, there is the U16C 7-day Programmable Thermostat, which is capable of switching loads of up to 3.4kW. Even more high tech is the T16CS, a 7-day Programmable Thermostat with an interactive touch-screen, also with ‘air and floor’ and ‘floor-only’ sensors, It comes in particularly useful in bathrooms, and is able to switch loads of to 3.6kW.
BN Thermic M150-110 11m2 Heating Mat - Specs
- Model number: BN Thermic M150-110 underfloor heating mat
- Power: 1.65kW
- Area: 11m2
- Size: 22m (length) x 0.5m (width)
- Weight: 15.4kg
- It is a standard output heating mat 150W/m2
- It is is intended for use under many floor coverings including: tile, natural stone, slate, porcelain, marble, limestone & terracotta.
- It can be installed on top of suitably prepared suspended timber floors or solid concrete floors enabling installation in all room types.
- It can be the sole source of heat or secondary heating in most standard rooms
- Voltage supply: 230V
- Webbing: Fibreglass (500mm wide)
- Continuous earth protection foil
- Manufactured to the highest quality and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Fixing: Continuous double-sided tape
- Power lead: 3m-long two core and earth
- Cable approvals: EN60335-2-96 as required by the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671.2008)
- Cable diameter: 3mm to 4mm
- Earth screen: Continuous AL/PET foil
- This heating mat must be controlled by a thermostat with a floor limit sensor!
Optional: to minimise heat losses, reduce running costs, and ensure quicker heat-up times, it is recommended to order a FBOARD to cover the floor (to be ordered separately). Also, the thermostat needs to be ordered separately.