230V IP65 4ft 41W 4000K Twin LED Batten built in 4670lm Non-Corrosive Grey with Opal Diffuser
This is a mains voltage 4ft anti-corrosive LED batten fitting ideal for replacing the T5 / T8 fluorescent fittings, offering 41W 4000K cool white 4670lm light.
Please note: this LED luminaire is for in-store pick-up only - we do not ship it.
230V 41W 4ft IP65 LED Batten Fitting
- Mains voltage: 230V 50Hz
- IP rating: IP65 rated, waterproof, anti-corrosive
- Wattage: 41W LED batten
- Finish: Grey with Opal Diffuser
- Light color: 4000K cool white
- Lumens: 4670lm, 795lm in emergency mode. 103lm/W
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED batten
- CRI >80
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- Finish: grey
- Mounting: can be surface mounted or suspended.
- Energy efficient integral high output LED
- Ideal for industrial and commercial applications
- 10 lockable clips supplied as standard
- Tough impact resistant polycarbonate body and diffuser
- Ideal replacement for standard fluorescent fixtures
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Energy saving: low energy, long life, and maintenance free.
- Ideal alternative to the conventional T8 or T5 fluorescent fittings.
- Dimensions: 1263mm x width 129mm x projection 90mm
- Weight: 0.215kg
- Class I electrical rated
- Life span: 25.000h
- Warranty: 5 years
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 60598
- CE Mark
|Energy Type||Energy Saving|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Shower, Bathroom, Indoor|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.