230V IP65 6ft 69W 4000K Twin LED Batten built in 7770lm Non-Corrosive in Grey with Opal Diffuser
This is the Knightsbride TRLED26, a mains voltage 6ft anti-corrosive LED batten fitting ideal for replacing the T5 / T8 fluorescent fittings, offering 69W 4000K cool white 7770lm light.
Please note: this LED luminaire is for in-store pick-up only - we do not ship it.
230V 69W 6ft IP65 LED Batten Fitting
- Mains voltage: 230V 50Hz
- IP rating: IP65 rated, waterproof, anti-corrosive
- Wattage: 69W LED batten
- Light color: 4000K cool white
- Lumens: 7770lm +/- 5%
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED batten
- CRI >80
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- 14 lockable clips supplied as standard
- Finish: grey with opal diffuser
- Material: durable and robust polycarbonate base and diffuser, optimized for LED use
- Mounting: can be surface mounted or suspended.
- Energy efficient integral high output LED
- Ideal for industrial and commercial applications
- Tough impact resistant polycarbonate body and diffuser
- Ideal replacement for standard 6ft fluorescent fixtures
- It can be used indoor and outdoor
- Ideal alternative to the conventional T8 or T5 fluorescent fittings.
- Dimensions: 1828mm x width 129mm x projection 90mm
- Weight: 0.346kg
- Class I electrical rated
- Life span: 25.000h
- Warranty: 5 years
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 60598
- CE Mark
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Batten|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bathroom, Indoor, Outdoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||LED Batten Fitting|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.