This is a 24 port CAT5e Patch Panel independently verified and complying with the current standards for enhanced CAT5e. It is designed to minimize the deployment time and maximize connection strength.
CAT5e is the standard set to support data transmissions at frequencies up to 100 Mhz over 100 ohm twisted pair cable. It is commonly used to support many data applications.
This panel is tested for signalling compliance to the BS EN 50173 standard which is harder to pass than the EIA/TIA standard to which many others are tested.
24 CAT5e Port Patch Panel - Features
- Type: CAT5e 24 Port Patch Panel in black
- Hi profile IDC terminals to prevent cable getting crushed by IDC punch down tool.
- Dual colour coding for 568A and 56B
- Standard IDC terminals using normal Krone type punch down tool.
- It comes complete with the necessary cable ties and cage nut kit
24 Port CAT5e Patch Panel - Specs
- IDC Connections
- 24 Ports
- 1U Design
- 19cm Rack Mountings
- Black Finish
- 568A/568B Wiring, Dual colour coding for 568A and 56B
- Operating Temperature: -10 to + 60ºC
- Dimensions: 484mm length, 30mm depth / height, 46mm width
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.