This two-way door entry phone system allows the user to speak with their visitors before opening the door - great for the elderly or less mobile. Also, the system can be connected to a door release controlled by the handset. The buzzer and handset are wirelessly connected for up to 150m, so the whole system is incredibly easy to install.
Two-Way Wireless Door Phone System - Features and Benefits
- This wireless door phone system allows you to talk to your visitors before opening the door.
- No wires required between the door bell and the phone making this system very easy to install.
- Good for security and helpful for the elderly or less mobile.
- Wireless dual-way doorphone, easy fixing for DIY market.
- Adjustable volume
- 2.4GHz wireless digital technique, anti-interference and clear communication
- Low voltage indication: please replace the batters when indicator turns on all the time
- AC or DC works of indoor unit to enable normal working when power is gone.
- Wireless range: up to 500m
2.4GHz Wireless 2-way Door Phone System - Technical Specs
- Easy to install (no wires between the door bell and the phone)
- Works up to 150m
- Adjustable ringer volume
- Waterproof outdoor unit (IP44 rated)
- Mains adaptor and wall mount brackets supplied
- Complete with fixing screws and wall plugs
- Power supply (Outdoor unit): 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions (Outdoor unit): 160 x 113 x 68mm
- Weight (Outdoor unit): 370g
- Power supply (Indoor unit): 9Vac, 300mA
- Dimensions (Indoor unit): 210 x 100 x 70mm
- Weight (Indoor unit): 380g
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.