24W IP66 Tough-Shell+ White LED Bulkhead with Microwave Sensor, 4000K 2500lm IK10 350mm Diameter
This is the Integral LED ILBHA039 Tough-Shell+ Bulkhead (White) IP66 24W 4000K 2500lm IK10 with a back-lit LED design that provides a 120 degrees beam angle with an even light distribution. This particular model has an integrated microwave sensor function with an adjustable detection area up to 6M, delay time and daylight sensor options.
This LED bulkhead with a tough shell construction is suitable both for interior and exterior lighting; it is engineered from a super-tough IP10 rated polycarbonate body, and it is ideal for outdoor lighting at home, industrial estates, and car parks. You can also install this fitting inside the house on the wall or the ceiling in hallways, stairways, and even in the bathroom (it is suitable for zones 1, 2, and 3). It has a long life expectancy of 35.000h based on a normal usage, and it comes complete with the installation guide.
The white IP66 Tough Shell White LED Bulkhead, manufactured by Integral LED (model ILBHA039), is an integrated 24W bulkhead exterior light, with an adjustable microwave sensor. It has a back-lit LED design shining at a 120 degree beam angle radius with 4000K cool white light for your home’s exterior and interior space. This model spreads its vibrant light evenly and it is ideal for usage on external walls at home or office, with side and rear cable entries for extra convenience.
The luminaire is applicable for both indoor and outdoor installation and is engineered from a toughened IK10 rated polycarbonate body complete with a polycarbonate optic diffuser. The high IP66 rating and strong construction of this model makes it suitable for all types of environments, both domestic and commercial. It will fit conveniently onto ceilings, stairways and even bathrooms. With an impressive running life of 35,000 hours (based on normal usage), this nifty bulkhead will consistently deliver a strong 2500 lumens of light.
It also features a combined microwave sensor with an adjustable detection area up to 6 metres with a delay time and daylight sensor options.The motion detector emits microwave signals and measures the time taken for the signal to be reflected back to the sensor, which establishes a baseline of 6 metres to work from. If a person moves into this detection zone, they will cause a disruption to the microwave beam, altering the echo time and triggering the lights. The daylight sensor option means that when daylight is insufficient the lamp will increase its illumination, but decrease automatically if it detects full daylight.
This luminaire is rated IP66 – suitable for outdoor and indoor areas including external amenity lighting, car parks, bathrooms (Zone 1, 2, 3 area), hallways, stairways, corridors, and etc. Not suitable for water immersion. Do NOT cover the light source. To avoid damage; do NOT lift, carry or let the luminaire hang by any part of wiring.
IP66 24W LED Bulkhead with Microwave Sensor - Features
- Range Name: Tough-Shell+
- Product Type: Bulkheads-Ceiling-Wall Lights
- Warranty: 3 Years
- CE / RoHS: Yes
- Product Finish: Matt white
- Optic: Polycarbonate diffuser
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Construction: Polycarbonate casing and diffuser
- Depth: 103mm
- Diameter: 350mm
- Weight (Unpackaged Single Unit): 1240g
- Lamp or Luminaire Shape: Round
- Luminaire Fixing: Ceiling, Wall
- Voltage Range: 220-240V
- Power Consumption: 24.0 Watts
- Driver included: Yes
- Electric Current: AC
- Ampage: 350.00mA
- Frequency Range: 50/60 Hz
- Power Factor: >=0.70
- Dimming: Non-dimmable
- LVD Certified: Yes
- EN: EN-60598
- Lumens: 2,500lm
- Lumens per Watt: 104.0lm/W
- Beam Angle: 120º
- Correlated Colour Temperature (CCT): 4,000k
- Colour Temperature: Cool White
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): >=80
- LED Type: Surface mounted device (SMD)
- Instant on - Less than 1 second: Yes
- Lifetime: 35,000 hrs
- Switching Cycles: >17,500 X
- Lowest Operating Temperature: -20 degrees
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 45 degrees
- IK (Impact Protection) Rating: 10
- IP (Ingress Protection) Rating: IP66
- Hg 0% (Mercury Free): Yes
- Detection Area: 150° beam angle with detection area within 6 meters
- (a) Detection area: Options of 10%, 50%, 75% and 100% distance within 6 metres. Detection area can be reduced by selecting the combination of the DIP switches to fit precisely each application.
- (b) Delay time: Option of 5 seconds, 90 seconds, 5 minutes and 15 minutes. Refer to the time period, the luminaire remains at 100% illumination after no motion detected.
- (c) Daylight sensor: The sensor can be set to only allow the luminaire illuminate below a defined ambient brightness threshold. When set to ‘Disable’ mode, the day light sensor will switch on the luminaire when motion is detected regardless of ambient light level.
- 50lux: twilight operation; 10lux, 2lux: darkness operation only.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bathroom, Indoor, Outdoor|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.