25W 24V 5-100% Constant Voltage Dimmable LED Driver (Leading & Trailing Edge) IP20 fossLED DIMD-2524
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the fossLED DIMD-2524 25W 24V dimmable LED driver, an IP20 rated constant voltage LED driver, Triac Dim (leading and trailing edge).
It is a mains dimmable LED driver compatible with the majority of Leading and Trailing edge dimmers and automated lighting systems with a dimming capacity of 5 - 100%.
25W 24V Dimmable LED Driver - Specs
- LED driver: constant voltage
- Triac Dim: Leading and Trailing Edge
- Model: fossLED DIMD-2524
- Wattage: 25W
- Input: voltage range 180-240V AC, 47-63Hz, power factor >0.65, efficiency >85%, AC current 0.21A, leakage current <0.70mA/220VAC
- Output: DC voltage 24V, rated current 1.04A, wattage 25W, voltage tolerance +/- 0.5V
- Environment: Working Temp -40°C - +60°C, Relative Humidity 20 - 90%, Vibration 10 - 500Hz/ 2g, 10 minutes
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- CE Mark
- Dimensions: 155mm x 54mm x 20mm
- Dimming capacity: 5-100%
- Safety & EMC: Isolation Voltage In/ Out 3750VAC, EMI EN55015 Class B, Safety EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13, EMC Emission EN55015, EN61000-3-2,3 ( 50% Loading), EMC Immunity EN6100-4-2,3,4,5,6,11 (Surge 4KV)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.