3 Gang 2 Way 10A 10AX Rocker Switch Polished Chrome Raised Plate BG Nexus Metal NPC44 Triple Switch
This is the BG Nexus Metal NPC43 Triple Switch - a 3 Gang 2 Way 10A 10AX Rocker Switch Polished Chrome Raised Plate. BG's Nexus range of plate switches have been designed to perform at 10AX inductive loads. The subtle design will blend with any decor - suitable for domestic or commercial installations.
3 Gang 2 Way 10A Switch Polished Chrome Raised Plate - Specs
- It is a triple switch on a single size plate
- Fixed integrated plastic gasket to protect metal edges from moisture
- Finish: polished chrome raised plate with visible screws on the plate
- Stylish modern profile
- Colour matched fixing screws
- Backed out captive screws for easy installation
- Standards: BS EN 60669-1
- Rating: 10 Amp, 250V~ (10AX – no derating for inductive or fluorescent loads)
- Contact Gap: 3.0mm minimum
- Terminal Capacity: 4 x 1.0mm² 4 x 1.5mm² 2 x 2.5mm² 1 x 4.0mm²
- Mounting Box Depth (Min): 16mm
- Fixing Centres: 60.3mm
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm x 21.2mm
Model: BG Nexus Metal NPC43 Triple Switch (three gang rocker switch)
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||7mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.