3 Compartment Metal Floor Box, Empty Raised Floor Box with Plastic Lid and Trim
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is an empty metal floor box with plastic lid and trim housing up to three double sockets / switches. Empty floor box, raised box.
Please note: this is a 3 x 2 gang empty floor box, and it is recommended to purchase additional inserts to mount sockets or RJ45 socket outlets. You need to get at least 3 inserts (twin socket insert, RJ45 data sockets insert, or single sockets insert) to use this floor box for socket outlets.
A high quality range of raised floor boxes to provide power and data to desks within the modern office environment.
Recommended configuration for this empty box is 2x UP632 (2x 2 gang floor plate) + 1x UP633 (2x1 floor plate).
Available as standard or heavy duty versions, boxes are supplied with dividers for quick and easy configuration as a 3 compartment box.
- Designed with quality in mind, the standard support plate is 3mm thick and allows for high traffic levels. In the case of very heavy traffic a robust steel sub-frame can be used to support the lid.
- The sub-frame doesn’t restrict space for wiring and accessories and also allows for fine adjustments to be made to accommodate uneven flooring.
- Carpet tile cut size for lid: 305 x 170mm.
- Lid recess to suit 6m thick carpet tiles.
- Standard depth 83mm
- Supplied with dividers to create a 3 compartment box
- Two earth fixing points for flexible positioning of sockets
- 3mm deep medium load plate
- Steel sub-frame option for heavy traffic and fine adjustment to allow for uneven flooring
- Supplied with two snap-in cable retainers/guides
- Grey trim as standard
- Dimensions: 83mm Deep, Trim size 357mm x 257mm
- Cut out dimensions 322mm x 222mm
- Cut-out within lid for carpet or carpet tiles up to 6mm
- Reversible lid
- Supplied with metal screws to attach trim to box for a secure fix
- Fixings are pre-punched for quick and easy installation
- Barrel lock option available for extra security
- Self closing lid for extra safety and security
- Pre-wired option available with MT32 Connectors Heavy duty steel galvanized conduit (BS EN 61386- 23:2004+A11:2010)
Note: the lid is designed to be self-closing under its own weight and therefore must be supported when open.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Style||Metal Back Box|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.