3 Gang 2 Way 10-120W Trailing Edge LED Dimmer Polished Chrome on Clear Perspex Plate
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
3 Gang 2 Way 10-120W Trailing Edge LED Dimmer - Specs
- Clarity Perspex Range - Clear Perspex
- 3 Gang Rotary LED Dimmer - PPX.580.LED-PC
- It is part of the M-Marcus Heritage Brass Clarity Perspex Range of switches and sockets
- Type: 3 Gang LED Rotary Dimmer
- Plate Finish: Clear Perspex plate, Visible Screws, Square Corners, with a Slim Profile
- Dimmer knob finish: Polished Chrome
- It is a triple rotary LED dimmer - 3 gang 2-way trailing edge LED wall dimmer switch - on a double size plate.
- It uses Varilight V-Pro LED dimmer modules, trailing edge, and can dim good quality dimmable LED lights up to 120W per gang.
- It takes max. 10 LED lamps per module/gang.
- Wattage: min. 10W, max. 120W per module/gang.
- Suitable for most quality dimmable LED lamps (compatibility is not guaranteed with all LED lamps).
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 148 mm
- Fixing hole centres box fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Voltage rating: Mains voltage 230 V
- Load: 10-120 W, max. 10 Lamps per dimmer knob, Trailing Edge
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical Rated: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BSEN55014, BSEN60669-2-1
- Projection/thickness approx. 3mm.
- It requires a Standard back box of 35mm depth (to be ordered separately).
- It is part of the Heritage Brass "Clarity" Perspex range with clear plastic plates.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 148mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.