3 Gang 2 Way 20A 16AX Rocker Switch Polished Chrome Raised Plate BG Nexus NPC43-01 Triple Switch
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Nexus NPC43-01 Triple Switch, a 3 Gang 2 Way 20A 16AX Rocker Switch Polished Chrome Raised Plate available at Sparks for the best price.
This polished chrome finish 20A 16AX triple light switch from British General can operate 3 different lights whilst the 2 way switching allows a second switch to be added to the circuit to operate the same light from another location (e.g. at the top and bottom of the stairs).
This switch has a sleek and slim profile, with softly rounded edges to add a touch of luxury to your decor.
3 Gang 2 Way 20A 16AX Rocker Switch Polished Chrome Raised Plate - Features
- 20A 16AX Rated
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- 2 way switching allows for a second switch position in a circuit
- Captive, backed out terminal screws for fast installation and to prevent screw loss
- Sleek and slim premium metal with softly rounded edges
- No visible plastic around switches
- Moisture control gasket, prevents tarnishing from new plaster
- Minimum mounting box depth 25mm
- Certified to BS60669-1
3 Gang 2 Way 20A 16AX Switch Polished Chrome Raised Plate - Specs
- It is a triple switch on a single size plate
- Fixed integrated plastic gasket to protect metal edges from moisture
- Finish: polished chrome raised plate with visible screws on the plate
- Stylish modern profile
- Colour matched fixing screws
- Backed out captive screws for easy installation
- Standards: BS EN 60669-1
- Rating: 20 Amp, 250V~ (16AX – no derating for inductive or fluorescent loads)
- Contact Gap: 3.0mm minimum
- Terminal Capacity: 4 x 1.0mm² 4 x 1.5mm² 2 x 2.5mm² 1 x 4.0mm²
- Mounting Box Depth (Min): 16mm
- Fixing Centres: 60.3mm
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 86mm length x 23.1mm depth
- Front plate height: 6.9mm
- Model: BG Nexus Metal NPC43-01 Triple Switch (three gang rocker switch)
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||7mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.