3 Gang 2 Way 20A Triple Dolly Switch in Satin Nickel Flat Plate and Toggle Switch, Elite Flat Plate
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass T05.1420.SN (T05.3420.SN), a 3 Gang 2 Way 20A Dolly Switch in Satin Nickel Flat Plate and Toggle, Elite Flat Plate range.
It is part of the M-Marcus (Heritage Brass) Elite Flat Plate range which combines style with elegance in one of the most extensive ranges of high quality flat plate electrical wiring accessories available on the market.
- The Elite Flat Plate is competitively priced and offers a choice of luxurious finishes designed to compliment all types of installations and interior designs.
- With a wide product profile Elite is the ideal flat plate accessory choice for commercial and domestic installations.
- The Elite Flat Plate range complies fully with the relevant British Standards.
Heritage Brass T05.1420.SN - 3 Gang Dolly Switch
- Type: three gang dolly switch with two way function on a double size plate
- Finish: satin nickel flat plate and toggle switch
- Rating: 20A
- Insert: no trim around the toggle switch
- Box depth: 35mm
- Plate size: 86mm x 147mm (double size plate)
- You will also require a back box (see the back box depth of this device) which needs to be ordered separately.
- Elite Flat Plate Range - Satin Nickel
- 3 Gang Dolly Switch - T05.1420.SN
- Range: part of the Heritage Brass Elite Flat Plate Range from M-Marcus
- Product type: 3 Gang Dolly Switch
- Plate finish: Satin Nickel
- Switch Colour: Satin Nickel
- Body and Switch Trim: Trimless
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 147 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum Box Depth (mm): 35
- Current Rating: 20 Amp
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical Rating: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS EN 60669-1
Note: All these items in this range are of the same finish colour, but may appear slightly different on the website due to photographic lighting sources and angle. The picture is for information purposes only - please note the title and description of this item for the full details. Please note that the manufacturer reserves the right to alter products without prior notification, and we cannot be held responsible for items that differ slightly from the images shown on our website.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 147mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||1mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.