3 Gang 2 Way Push On/Off 400W Dimmer Switch Screwless Polished Bronze (Studio Range)
This item is part of the Heritage Brass Studio Range; it is the M-Marcus Y07.280.400, a 3 Gang 2 Way Push On/Off 400W Dimmer Switch on a polished bronze (shiny bronze) screwless plate (no visible screws on the plate).
Please note: This rotary dimmer is NOT suitable to be used with dimmable LED lamps; the LED dimming version of this is Y07.280.TED.
- Slim elegant styling and concealed fixings.
- The cleanly styled, low profile plates are complemented by solid metal rockers
- Type: triple dimmer (not for LEDs) with the function of dimming and push ON/OFF switch, rotary dimmer switch.
- Finish: polished bronze with no visible screws on the plate.
- Attractive, flexible and easy to install option for both new and retrofit projects
- Crabtree inserts;
- The switch: Trimless switch (no surround);
- Screwless flat plate wiring device
3 Gang Dimmer (400 watts) - Y07.280.400 - technical specs
- Studio Range (Screwless) - Polished Bronze
- Range Studio Range (Screwless)
- Insert Type: 3 Gang Dimmer (400 watts), three gang rotary dimmer switch
- Plate Finish: Polished Bronze
- Switch Colour: Polished Bronze
- Body and Switch Trim: Trimless
- Length: 88 mm
- Width: 148 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage supply
- Power 60 W - 400 W Leading Edge
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1: the face plate must be earthed, class 1 electrical
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: for indoor use only
- Standard: BS EN 55014, BS EN 60669-2-1
Note: The picture is informative: please pay attention to the finish of this wiring device
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 148mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.