3 Gang 2 Way Trailing Edge LED Dimmer 10-120W Screwless Vintage Polished Brass Plate
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass X01.280.TED, a 3 Gang 2 Way Trailing Edge LED Dimmer 10-120W, Screwless Vintage Polished Brass Plate.
It is part of the Vintage screwless range from Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
The Heritage Brass Vintage screwless range is an extensive collection of high-quality solid cast brass plate electrical wiring accessories.
Please note: this item is on special order and it is non-returnable; we cannot take this item back as unwanted.
Heritage Brass X01.280.TED Screwless Vintage Polished Brass Plate
- It is part of the Vintage screwless range - Polished Brass plate from Heritage Brass.
- It uses Varilight V-Pro LED dimmer modules, trailing edge, and can dim good quality dimmable LED lights up to 120W max per dimmer knob.
- Triple LED dimmer with push ON/push OFF action - rotary dimmer, ideal for dimming LED lights up to 120W per dimmer knob, on a brass plate.
- It takes max. 10 LED lamps per module/gang.
- Wattage: min. 10W, max. 120W per module/gang.
- Three gang LED dimmer on a double-size plate.
- Finish: Heritage Brass Screwless Vintage Polished Brass Plate.
- Suitable for most quality dimmable LED lamps (compatibility is not guaranteed with all LED lamps).
3 Gang Trailing Edge Dimmer (LED Dimmer) - Heritage Brass X01.280.TED
- Range: Heritage Brass Vintage screwless range
- Product: it is part of the Screwless Vintage Polished Brass Plate
- Type: 3 Gang Trailing Edge Dimmer (LED Dimmer)
- Plate Finish: Polished Brass screwless plate
- Switch Colour / Finish: Polished Brass
- Body and switch trim: Trimless (no plastic trim around the knobs)
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 148mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum back box depth: 35
- Voltage: Mains voltage, 230 V
- Power: Max. 120 W - 10 Lamps Trailing Edge
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1 Electrical: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient operating temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended location: Indoor use only
- Standard/s: BS EN 55014, BS EN 60669-2-1
About the Heritage Brass Vintage range Polished Brass Plates
- The plates have rounded corners and concealed fixings to provide a soft yet stylish appeal.
- The single plate has the dimensions of 88mm x 88mm and the double plate is 88mm x 148mm.
- The Vintage range style is not suitable for dual box application.
- The Polished Brass range comes with a shiny brass plate and black plastic insert.
- This range includes switches, sockets, LED dimmers, dolly switches, spurs, DP switches, shaver sockets, fan switches, and cooker switches for all general applications.
- Vintage style screwless plates for wall mounting in a polished brass finish.
Note: All these items in this range are of the same finish colour, but may appear slightly different on the website due to photographic lighting sources and angle. The picture is for information purposes only - please note the title and description of this item for the full details. Please note that the manufacturer reserves the right to alter products without prior notification, and we cannot be held responsible for items that differ slightly from the images shown on our website.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 148mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.