3 Gang 20A Intermediate Dolly Switch in Brushed Brass Plate and Toggle Switch by Forbes and Lomax
This is the Forbes and Lomax 3GIN/QBB, a three gang 20A intermediate dolly switch coming in brushed brass plate and toggle switch, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
The Forbes and Lomax Brushed Brass finish has fine vertical brush marks creating a matte effect for a subtle finish, which adds a unique and contemporary twist to the range from this manufacturer. These plates are lacquered for a wear-resistant finish.
This range includes toggle switches, dimmers and push buttons, as well as sockets giving a streamlined, classic feel to the design. Please note, the socket inserts are only supplied with black inserts to complement the quality of the Brushed Brass finish. This whole range comes only with a black plastic trim.
The Forbes and Lomax Dolly Switch
- The Forbes and Lomax Dolly Switches are On/off Switches available in 2-way, Intermediate and double pole versions. Retractive dolly switches can be used as dimmer controllers when connected to a dimmer pack or dimming system. 2-way-and-off switches can be used to operate blinds.
- The Forbes and Lomax dolly switches can be mixed with Button Dimmer Controllers on the same plate, however they can not be combined with rotary dimmers. The Forbes & Lomax dolly switches are available in: the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, and the Verdigris Range.
Technical Information - Forbes and Lomax Dolly Switch
- The Forbes and Lomax Dolly Switch Conforms to BS EN 60669 - 1: 1999 when assembled to appropriate plate and grid and
- installed correctly. ASTA Certificate No: 16240
- All Forbes and Lomax dolly switches require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes (to be ordered separately).
- Voltage: 250V AC, 50Hz
- Current rating: 20AX
- Terminal capacities: 4 x 1mm2 (Flex), 4 x 1.5mm2 (Solid), 3 x 2.5mm2 (Solid), 2 x 4mm2 (Solid), 1 x 6mm2 (Solid).
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
- No. of operations: 10.000
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm.
About the Forbes & Lomax Brushed Brass
- Matte effect for a subtle finish, with fine vertical brush marks.
- The plates are lacquered for a wear-resistant finish.
- The insert/plastic trim is black.
- This finish is available in dolly switch, button dimmers, rotary dimmer switches, rocker switches, sockets, European sockets, combination range, USB charger sockets, and Home Automation and Dimming Control.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||146mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.