3 Gang 20AX 2 Way Rocker Switch in Aged Brass with White Rocker and Trim by Forbes and Lomax
This is the Forbes and Lomax R3GTW/OLB, a three gang 20AX two way rocker switch coming in aged brass with white rocker and trim, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
Please note: all the Aged Brass items come with white plastic trim as standard; if you require this item with black trim, please mention this in the comments when ordering.
The Forbes and Lomax Aged Brass finish has been designed to look beautifully antiqued upon installation and has been left unlacquered to patina even more over time. Alternatively, it can be polished to bring back some of the shine.
The real beauty of this finish from Forbes & Lomax lies in the mellow aged look of the brass, as though it has been an original part of the interior for many years. The toggles, dimmer knobs and push buttons are supplied polished but unlacquered, providing a subtle accent to the more muted finish of the plates.
About the Forbes and Lomax Rocker Switches
- The Forbes and Lomax rocker switches are available in 2-way, Intermediate and double pole.
- Retractive switches can be used as dimmer controllers when connected to a dimmer pack or dimming system.
- 2-way-and-off switches can be used to operate blinds or be used as dimmers.
- The rocker switches are available in the following finishes: the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, the Painted Range.
- The rockers can be in Antique Bronze, Brass, Stainless Steel, and Nickel, and the Inserts can be in Black or White plastic.
3 Gang 2 Way Rocker Switches - Specs
- It is a three gang rocker switch on a double size plate, plastic rocker with plastic trim
- Standards: Conforms to BS EN 60669 - 1: 1999 when assembled to appropriate plate and grid and installed correctly. ASTA Certificate No: 16240. Nemco Certificate No: C15/47987
- All Forbes and Lomax rocker switches require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes (to be ordered separately).
- Voltage: 250V AC, 50Hz
- Current rating: 20AX
- Terminal capacities: 4 x 1mm2, 4 x 1.5mm2, 3 x 2.5mm2, 2 x 4mm2, 1 x 6mm2.
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
- No. of operations: 10.000 (20AX rating), 40.000 (6AX rating).
- Dimensions: 146mm x 86mm.
About the Forbes and Lomax Aged Brass Finish
- It can be left unlacquered to patina over time.
- It can be polished to make it a little shiny.
- It has a mellow aged looking brass, as if it was part of the interior for many years.
- Toggles, dimmer knobs, and push buttons are polished but unlacquered.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||146mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.