3 Gang 250W Loading Rotary Dimmer in Antique Bronze Plate and Knob from Forbes and Lomax
This is the Forbes and Lomax 3GRD250/BMA, a three gang 250W loading rotary dimmer coming in antique bronze plate and knob, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
Note: This rotary dimmer is NOT suitable for LED dimming (it is not recommended to use with LED lamps); the LED dimmer in this finish is 3GTE250.
About this Forbes and Lomax Dimmer Switch
The Forbes and Lomax dimmer switches are 2-way and can dim either Halogen Lamps, LED Lamps or 0-10v lights. Dimmers can also act as dummy dimmers; they can be regular on/off 2 way or intermediate. However, dimmers cannot be combined with dolly switches or rocker switches. The Forbes and Lomax dimmer switches are available in the following finishes: the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range.
Technical Information - Dimmer Switch 250W load / dimmer module
- Standards: Conforms with IEC 669-2-1 or BSEN 60669-2-1
- All Forbes and Lomax rotary dimmer switches require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes (to be ordered separately).
- Plate dimensions: 146mm x 86mm
- It is not suitable for LED dimming
- Three rotary dimmer switches with ON/OFF press function on a double size plate for wall mounting
The Antique Bronze Range from Forbes and Lomax
- Many of the early light switches were made in Antique Bronze and the finish became very fashionable in the Art Deco period.
- This finish complements both traditional and modern designs and work particularly well on wood panelling and other unusual surroundings.
- The Antique Bronze range is durable and will stand the test of time. Original Antique Bronze switch plates can be seen in old buildings today still looking great a hundred years on.
- Sockets are supplied with black inserts as standard to complement the dark finish of the plate.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.