3 Gang Combination Plate in Brushed Brass Flat Plate from Forbes and Lomax
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Forbes and Lomax 3GCOMBO/QBB, a 3 Gang Combination Plate in Brushed Brass Flat Plate. It is the combination plate only - the module/s have to be ordered separately. This combination plate consists of the grid, plate, and screws. It has visible screws on the plate.
Please note: all the Aged Brass items come with white plastic trim as standard; if you require this item with black trim, please mention this in the comments when ordering.
The Forbes and Lomax Brushed Brass finish has fine vertical brush marks creating a matte effect for a subtle finish, which adds a unique and contemporary twist to the range from this manufacturer. These plates are lacquered for a wear-resistant finish.
3 Gang Combination Plate in Brushed Brass Flat Plate
- This range includes toggle switches, dimmers and push buttons, as well as sockets giving a streamlined, classic feel to the design. Please note, the socket inserts are only supplied with black inserts to complement the quality of the Brushed Brass finish. This whole range comes only with a black plastic trim.
- The combination range from Forbes and Lomax allows you to create multi-gang combinations of Telecom, Data, Audio, and Visual socket outlets. This range is available in all the Forbes and Lomax popular finishes, and they come with an option of White or Black (B) inserts.
- You simply need to select the number of items you want on a plate, choose the finish of the plate, and then mix-and-match the modules you put on the plate/s.
- For example, to obtain a 4 gang painted plate with 1 x TV + 1 x Satellite + 2 data sockets, you need 1 x 4GCOMBO + 1 x SAT/ANG + 1 x COAX/ANG + 2 x C6/ANG (it comes with a black plastic trim only).
- As this is the plate only, you will have to purchase the module/s separately. It requires modules such as T1/ANG (angled master phone socket), T2/ANG (angled slave phone socket), C6/ANG (angled CAT6 data socket), C6A/ANG (CAT6A Screened angled data module), RJ12/ANG (angled RJ12 socket), COAX/ANG (non-isolated angled TV socket), BLANK (blank module), SAT/ANG (satellite connector angled module), RCA (RCA module), SAT2 (2 gang Satellite module flat front), HDMI/ANG (angled Hi-Spec module), SPEAK (speaker outlets module), or PHONO (phono module, flat fronted), which need to be ordered separately.
About the Forbes & Lomax Brushed Brass
- Matte effect for a subtle finish, with fine vertical brush marks.
- The plates are lacquered for a wear-resistant finish.
- The insert/plastic trim is black.
- This finish is available in dolly switch, button dimmers, rotary dimmer switches, rocker switches, sockets, European sockets, combination range, USB charger sockets, and Home Automation and Dimming Control.
|Switches & Sockets Specific
|Back Box Depth
|Forbes and Lomax
|146mm x 86mm
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.